Here are some mile stones from Peters musical carreer that started in the mid eighties.
As composer :
- ”Magic Lady” (1989) - Urszula Dudziak & Walk Away
- ”Forever Green” (2008) - Urszula Dudziak
- ”Secrets” (1998) - Tricia Tahara (musicians: Geri Allen, Lenny White, Wallace Rooney, Ralphe Armstrong)
As performer and arranger :
- ”Manhattan Man” (1992) – Michal Urbaniak, together with Herbie Hancock, Lenny White, Toots Thieleman among others.
- ”To i Hola” (2000) - Urszula Dudziak & Grazyna Auguscik
As composer and bandleader :
- ”Gold ´n Beans” (1986) - Cartridge Bros
- ”Honest Blue” (1994) - Peter Burman & Karin Gustavsson
- ”Growing Green “(1996) - Peter Burman & Karin Burman
- ”Indigo” (1998) - Burman/Ubeda Groupe
- “Q-marked” (2015) – Peter Burman Quartet
Parallell to his work as a composer/performer he has been working as a professor at Academy of Music and Drama in Gothenburg (former Gothenburg University School of Music). His subjects are Composition, Piano improvisation, Ensemble and Rhythm Training.
”A great teacher is one who realizes that he himself is also a student and whose goal is not dictate the answers, but to stimulate his students creativity enough so that they go out and find the answers themselves.” - Herbie Hancock